We are currently looking for a Traffic Accommodation Supervisor with valid certificate, or sufficient flagging and paving road work zone experience. If the candidate has sufficient flagging experience and demonstrates qualifications to be in a leadership role as a TAS, training would be provided. The work is throughout Saskatchewan for the upcoming paving season.
- Our season usually runs from May- October.
- Typically 10 days on 4 days off. The schedule may change due to weather and job type.
- Overtime after 80 hours.
- Accommodation provided when staying away from home.
- Meal allowance.
- Health and Dental after 3 months.
- Past Experience as a TAS/flagging is a must.
- Be able to work long hours outdoors.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Responsibility for yourself and others in a safety conscious environment.
- A calm, responsible demeanor during potentially stressful situations.
- You must be physically fit and able to lift up to 50lbs from the ground to shoulder height. Pre-employment Fit for Work testing may be required.